Saving lives: Pingster can help with the schedule coordination of large scale Covid-19 testing
Virus Surveillance – Mobile Web App
Pingster was developed as a revolutionary consumer based, photo sharing GPS CONNECTION app to navigate users to nearby pictures you find in your feed; An example; The restaurant serving great looking food, or an incredible view at a tourist attraction, and even a fun event going on downtown. We are now launching a new Medical GPS Coupon feature. This app technology could be used to provide the ability for mass COVID-19 test coupons distribution.
Here is how it works:
Our app offers local consumers, the ability to connect with local businesses with incentivized GPS coupons. This is done by connecting customers who redeem coupons at brick and mortar business locations.
- Users to: Claim Coupons
- Businesses to: Redeem, Track and View Claimed Coupons
Business and Medical – GPS Coupons
The general idea for GPS coupons is to get the public and business to use the app to support the US and world economies, by offering consumer incentives. Business coupons created by local businesses will display in the apps local GPS map and will run alongside GPS medical coupons.
GPS Medical coupons could support general the public, by helping to schedule and assist in the coordination of large scale Covid-19 testing at medical test locations. The app user while looking for a local consumer discount can also quickly view and claim a local GPS medical coupon posted by a nearby medical facility offering COVID-testing. A person with a valid, claimed, GPS medical coupon can stop by that specified location and get his/her corona test. Pingster can be used by any authorized medical lab facility throughout the country”
We have designed this special feature just for COVID testing
What do you need to do:
- Medical verified test labs can post COVID test coupons in real time on the Pingster website, when there is a brick and mortar test location ready for public testing.
- These GPS medical coupons will be visible in the local apps GPS map on the mobile phone.
- The general public only sees coupons in the map that are located (less than 20 radial miles from the phone’s actual location)
- Medical facilities can control how many coupons get issued. They can turn the coupon inactive any time.
- Inactive GPS medical coupons will immediately be disabled and it will disappear off the GPS map.
- App users claim the medical coupon, it’s like making a virtual medical appointment to stop by and get a COVID-19 test.
- User’s should only show up for COVID-19 testing with a valid, claimed, medical coupon for that specific medical facility.
- When the patient arrives at the test site, the claimed coupon’s QR code is scanned by the lab with a QR code reader located on the app with the labs mobile phone.
- This redeems the GPS medical coupon and is good for tracking purposes through the website.
The important role that Pingster plays is to provide the ability to issue COVID-19 test coupons for the masses in an organized fashion, so that medical test facilities can control and coordinate how many people are going to show up without being overwhelmed. Pingster focuses GPS coordination between the patient and medical lab. After the GPS connection is completed between the user and the test facility, the patient works directly with medical lab to execute the test.
Download the mobile app available on iOS (iPhone) and Android at www.pingster.info. Please channel interest and questions to: